Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Thanks Rosie =]

8 Things I am Looking Forward to:


* Meeting our little son, Parker!!!


* Moving into our new house =]


* Watching my husband be a terrific father!!!!!


* Being able to intensely workout again!


* There to be a freeze in TEXAS- ha, funny I know!


*To watch one of my dearest friends be a great God-mom to Parker- he is very lucky!!!


* Our one year wedding anniversary!


* Taking a big vacay next year- hopefully with our friends or with my Dad and Carla =]


8 Things I did Yesterday:


* Worked


* Cleaned house again- I'm wayyy obsessed now!


* Got us Little Caesars for dinner- mmmmmm! Me and Parker were happy =]


* Answered a million phone calls at work


* Loved on my doggies


* Went to our new house to see the progress


* Slept like a baby last night- first night in a while!

* Watched the Bachelorette =]


8 Things I Wish I Could Do:


* Have a singing career


* Either be a nurse or teacher so I could be around kids 24/7


* Have an unlimited bank account to shop all the time =] =] Cody would kill me though!


* Live right beside all of my friends so I could see them EVERYDAY!


* Go to Paris, France


* Try to help one of best friends with her journey- although she of all people does not need it! She is one of the strongest people I know!


* Lay out all day and sip on diet cokes and parrot bay!


* Play softball and volleyball again


8 Shows I Enjoy:


* The bachelorette


*Real World Cancun


*Deadliest Catch


* FOOD NETWORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


* Real Housewives- love them all!!!!


* Any movie on Lifetime


* Two and a half Men

No comments:

Post a Comment