Tuesday, July 28, 2009
August 22- One of my amazing friends Lindsey is throwing me a baby shower! She and I have been friends for forever it seems- honestly it is like 12+ years that I have been able to call her a friend! She came to me and said she wanted to throw me a shower, and I was so thankful! I can't wait...knowing her it will be a ton of fun! Thanks Lunds =]
August 30- Hello- where has the past year gone??? Mine and Cody's one year is coming up August 30! It is so crazy to sit back and reflect on the past year! Being married to Cody has been wonderful! I love being able to call him my husband but more importantly calling him the father of my child!
September 20- I will officially be an old hag! Yes, I will be turning 26! Good grief!
September 26- Rosie and Amber are throwing me another baby shower! This one is a themed party- bedtime stories! Should be so much fun! I can't wait =]
~ "Friends are the most important ingredient in this recipe of life." Thanks guys, I love you all!!!
Thursday, July 23, 2009
Due date- My due date has been moved up 6 days...Parker was measuring further along that what my "original" due date measurements were, so Dr. Seirafi moved me up to November 2! I can't wait- it should be here before we know it! Time has definitely flown by!!!
Me- You can definitely tell that I am prego now! I don't even have a chance of trying to hide it if I wanted to- but I would never try and hide it...I love every minute of it! You can tell exactly where he is in my belly due to how I am carrying!
Thursday, July 16, 2009
The doctor took a lot of pictures of the 4 chamber heart (that looked great he said), pictures of the brain (again looked great), pictures of his noggin (looked great- big like his daddy's), his tummy (great), a picture of him smiling (cute =]), pictures of his femour (great), and a picture assuring us that he was indeed a little boy! He said that everything looked great and that we were having a healthy and BIG/TALL little boy! I swear his feet are already the size of mine! I am 23 weeks and 4 days prego today- I have gained 15 pounds which they say is normal- actually he said it was a little under, but I was healthy so it was fine! Sunday will be 24 weeks=6 months! I remember like it was yesterday when I took a test out of curiosity hoping to God that it would come back positive. 6 months later I am carrying one of God's greatest creations! I am about to enter into my third trimester and surprised to say that my pregnancy journey has gotten easier over time- I have heard that it gets harder! I am very achy in my lower back area, which the dr. said is normal due to how I am carrying! OMG- So the doctor said before hand that the average baby's weight right now was around 1.10 pounds...well, Parker weighs 1.70- big baby on the way! Haha!
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Parker's room- Can I just tell you that I might want to have his room??? It is going to be so cute! I found a picture online of this nursery that one wall was painted like a fire station! IT is so cute and is going to be perfect with the bedding and rest of the decor I got! Yes, Rosie I know- I need to not buy everything and save stuff for the shower- but girl, you know me well enough to know that I can't do that! Parker has enough clothes right now to last him a year and never have to wear the same thing twice- I know it's a sickness! BUT, with him being born in November- I am getting all of the off-season stuff CHEAP! So it works out perfectly!!!
HOPEFULLY, we will be moving to our new residence around September! I can't wait!
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
“Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart”
" Friendship isn't a big thing - it's a million little things"
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
8 Things I am Looking Forward to:
* Meeting our little son, Parker!!!
* Moving into our new house =]
* Watching my husband be a terrific father!!!!!
* Being able to intensely workout again!
* There to be a freeze in TEXAS- ha, funny I know!
*To watch one of my dearest friends be a great God-mom to Parker- he is very lucky!!!
* Our one year wedding anniversary!
* Taking a big vacay next year- hopefully with our friends or with my Dad and Carla =]
8 Things I did Yesterday:
* Cleaned house again- I'm wayyy obsessed now!
* Got us Little Caesars for dinner- mmmmmm! Me and Parker were happy =]
* Answered a million phone calls at work
* Loved on my doggies
* Went to our new house to see the progress
* Slept like a baby last night- first night in a while!
* Watched the Bachelorette =]
8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
* Have a singing career
* Either be a nurse or teacher so I could be around kids 24/7
* Have an unlimited bank account to shop all the time =] =] Cody would kill me though!
* Live right beside all of my friends so I could see them EVERYDAY!
* Go to Paris, France
* Try to help one of best friends with her journey- although she of all people does not need it! She is one of the strongest people I know!
* Lay out all day and sip on diet cokes and parrot bay!
* Play softball and volleyball again
8 Shows I Enjoy:
* The bachelorette
*Real World Cancun
* FOOD NETWORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
* Real Housewives- love them all!!!!
* Any movie on Lifetime
* Two and a half Men