Wednesday, July 8, 2009

It's the little things......

First of all I have to start out by saying that I think I have the most caring and generous friends- hands down! Three of my friends have decided that no matter how busy they are or how hectic their work is, they want to throw me showers! Can I just tell you how blessed I am to have them throw me a shower for Parker! It's the little things that these three girls do for me that make me so thankful to call them friends! Throwing a shower for someone takes time which is something that is very valuable now-a-days, but they have not even thought twice about it! These three girls are the true definition of "friend". Rosie, Lindsey, and Amber- I love you all very much, and I am beyond grateful to have you in my life and for all of you to be with me through this journey! Each of you has helped me more than you will ever know...words could never express how much I think of each of you! I can't wait for all of you to meet Parker- he is one lucky little guy =] Thank you all again from the bottom of my <3!!

Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart

"
Friendship isn't a big thing - it's a million little things"


1 comment:

  1. Aww Kelli that was so sweet! That's what friends are for!! Love you and little Parker!

    ReplyDelete