Wednesday, August 12, 2009

3d ultrasound

Yesterday we went to have our 3d ultrasound done- and I was truly taken back by how they were able to do this! The process was a little overwhelming for me- broke out into a very bad sweat, which is not like me- I'm always cold! My nerves were really acting up! I was sooooo excited to be able to finally see our sweet baby boy! It brought tears to my eyes and (besides my wedding day) was the BEST DAY OF MY LIFE! Seeing our little Parker moving around and being able to see his sweet face was the most amazing feeling that I think anyone can have or experience! He does have my lips (I think), but that is probably it! He will be a little Cody made over! =] All in all, the wait to finally have this done and the whole process were such a blessing! There was even a picture that they took of him smiling with his arms crossed around his chest! I love him more than I ever thought I could love something! Truly God is amazing, and I thank him everyday for what he has blessed my life with: amazing friends and family, a great husband, and a beautiful baby boy that we will meet in about 2 1/2 months! Yay!!!

1 comment: